Friday 22nd April
15:00 – 21:00 Elgin High Street
A chance to see the cars undergo safety checks ahead to the rally.
Saturday 23rd April
09:00 Cooper Park Stage Elgin
The cars complete 2 runs around Elgin’s Cooper Park Tarmac stage.
11:34 Keith Showground Service
The cars will visit the service area twice during the day
12:47 Gartly Moor Stage near Huntly
A great forest stage a favourite with fans and drivers
13:08 Huntly Square Regroup
The cars will spend 20 mins in the square to regroup the field and prepare the future stages.
14:15 Keith Showground Service
The cars will visit the service area for final checks
15:41 Ordiequish Near Fochabers
Final forest stage of the event
16:24 Moray College Elgin
Final time control and champagne finish
Spectator guides will be available for download from here – Online Spectator Information
Physical copies can be purchased from the following locations from now at a cost of £2,
Huntly Auto Services
You will also be able to purchase these from Scrutineering on Friday night on Elgin High Street.
- We have tried to ensure that you will be able to reach your chosen spectator viewing area without walking on the special stage. If you decide to leave the stage prior to the last competitor, PLEASE ensure that you walk on the pathways or behind the tree line. All the competitors will be travelling at high speeds and spectators are strongly advised NOT to walk on the rally route.
- All spectators are reminded that motorsport can be dangerous and despite us taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of these, you are present at your own risk.
- We ask that you obey all instructions of safety marshals, spectator marshals and police officers in relation to your safety and that of others.
- Please make sure you dress to take full account of the weather. Remember to wear sturdy footwear for typical forest conditions.
- Please do not bring your dogs to the event as they can be startled by the loud noises and cause a danger to others – disabled assistance dogs only (on leads at all times.)
- Children and infants should ALWAYS be accompanied by an adequate amount of adults at all times who are responsible for their behaviour and safety.
- Beware of flying stones and uneven or slippery surfaces.
- Stay above the track (never below).
- Do no stand in the straight-on position – you will be removed.
- Respect the signs and the tape; Red and White = a NO GO area, Prohibited area MEANS prohibited area.
Spectator Code of Conduct
- Please be considerate to other spectators to ensure everyone can enjoy the event.
- Listen to the marshals – they are there to help you and ensure the event runs within the safety guidelines prescribed by the MSA, the governing body of UK Motor Sport.
- If you do not abide by the instructions of marshals and event officials, the stage may be stopped or cancelled.
- Marshals and officials have the right to work without being abused or threatened. Abusive, threatening or violent behaviour towards officials (who are all volunteers) will not be tolerated and spectators will be evicted from the event.
- Please take all litter home with you.
- Do not light fires or barbeques. They can cause major fires with serious consequences.
- Do not bring fireworks to the event. They are very dangerous and could cause a serious incident with either other spectators or the competitors.
- Much of the Rally takes place in areas containing significant agricultural, forestry and nature conservation interests. Please follow the Countryside Code at all times.
- Consider your own safety and that of others at all times